Blues and Rhythm is a site that offers new song and lyrics that keeps you updated in the latest trends in the music world regardless if the artists are amateur and professional. Contact me to increase your song visibility.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]






An incredible and complex music video by Ok Go. A video beyond perfection! This music video should be the video of the year!

They brought terrific creativity with mathematics at work resulting to a jaw dropping performance!

I learned that they are using a drone while filming this. Share this video!


OK Go - I Won't Let You Down LYRICS:

I won’t let you down, no I won’t let you down. I won’t let you down, my love.

Nikki, she’s got no flag to fly, but she don’t seem to mind that much, no she don’t seem 
to mind.
And you, you’ve got your armor on. Nights out in babylon, yeah, nights out in babylon.
But maybe all you need is someone to trust, maybe all you need is someone.
And I won’t let you down, no I won’t let you down. I won’t let you down, my love.
I won’t let you down.

Now Emily’s got no tricks to try, but she don’t seem that much to mind, no she don’t 
seem to mind that much to me. 
And you’ve got what the whole world wants, so strap that armor tighter on, double on 
down like it’s gonna make you free.
But maybe all you need is someone to trust, maybe all you need is someone.
And I won’t let you down, no I won’t let you down. I won’t let you down, my love.
I won’t let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]