Blues and Rhythm is a site that offers new song and lyrics that keeps you updated in the latest trends in the music world regardless if the artists are amateur and professional. Contact me to increase your song visibility.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



I liked the transition of the each music. The singers performances are perfect on their respective pieces. I liked to second singer, very classic and I am not sure if shes using a vibrato after the end of her songs stanza.The instrumentalists are very coordinated and the I liked the jazz type of beat on most of the music, very classic and pleasing to my ears.

The duo at the back, blends so good. The part that didn't like is when the man playing the with the singer who sang the Roar, hes enthusiasm is fake for  me and not convincing. The sax brings the sexiness!

The last singers is over doing it, but she has a great and high pitch voice! 

Over all performance is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]