Blues and Rhythm is a site that offers new song and lyrics that keeps you updated in the latest trends in the music world regardless if the artists are amateur and professional. Contact me to increase your song visibility.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Kristina Train's rendition of Aretha Franklin's I'm Wanderin'. The cover features in Lexus' Summer 2013 TV commercials


Lyrics:

I'm wandering, been moving to and from

Just wandering, with no place to go

Since I lost you, lost you, all I ever do

is be wandering, 'til I wander back to you

Oh, I'm wishing, been yearning for your kiss

Oh and I've been missing, the warmth of your caress

Since I lost you, I lost you, all I ever do

Is be wandering, wandering, wandering

Wandering, I'll be wandering, 'til I wander back to you

I look on every corner, down every dismal street

Are you there?, are you there?, oh darling I repeat

I visit all familiar places, there's no one there but me

Where can you be?, where can you be?

Oh darling, where can you be?
Oh I'm praying, your touch for me has grown

Oh and I'm saying, for before it's not been known

I love you, I love you, and all I ever do

Is be wandering, crying, wandering, wandering

I'll be wandering, 'til I wander, 'til I wander back to you

Teah, oh yeah, I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be wandering

'Til I wander back to you, yeah, yeah

Oh wandering back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]